Friday, September 11, 2009

5 years!

Today Trevor and I celebrate 5 years of marriage! I cannot believe all that has happened during the past 5 years... so much joy, growth, change. With a 2 1/2 year old and a newborn we didn't get a chance to truly celebrate, although my sweet husband arrived home early to help out, even bearing gifts. He is so good to me! And there is something about the innocence of a new baby which reminds us of the love that first brought us together.

I can't believe how much Clara has changed already... this picture does not even look like her birth pictures to me! She continues to be mellow and sweet. Mia is adoring her and they have had some precious sister moments thus far.





Mia "snuggling" with her sister. I can just see the mischief in the future...

5 comments:

Me... said...

she does look a lot different :) even more adorable than ever...

Happy Anniversary! so glad Trevor came home early to share it with you...and bearing gifts, how fun :)

Carla said...

That's funny. Nathan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary 6 days after Lucy was born. We didn't get to do much either - but know what you mean about it still being special. Congrats on both counts. :)

Anya said...

Precious!!!!

Finley said...

Lindsey those are gorgeous photos! Clara looks so beautiful, and the ones of her and Mia are awesome.

Billy, Ann and Baby Clark said...

Hey Lindsey! I dont know if you remember me but I am one of Michelle B. good friends...I met you along time ago in Seattle! Your family is beautiful! I hear alot about you guys from Michelle, esp. Mia! Your new little Clara is beautiful! I love that name too!
May God bless you all during this special time!
Ann Clark