Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More estrogen to our family....

I apologize for the fuzzy nature of this pic! Yesterday Trevor and I went to my 20 week ultrasound and saw that our new little baby is growing perfectly and totally normally. It was very comforting to see! She was very mellow and sleepy during the ultrasound, so I am crossing my fingers for a mellow temperment! The official due date is Aug 28th. We had been undecided about whether we wanted to find out the sex or not.... so we had our ultrasound tech write it down on a piece of paper. Last night we celebrated over a nice dinner (after Mia's bedtime!) then opened our fate. I think deep down we both figured we would end up with two girls! Poor Trevor, I think he's a little worried about all the estrogen in the house come teenage years.... BUT we are very excited for Mia to have a sister and think this is super exciting news! Two little girls are SO sweet and we can hardly wait to meet her. I guess that means I will have to be pregnant a third time to try for that boy. God is so funny.

I hope to figure out how to post some of the ultrasounds pics later!
Much love and peace to you all.

4 comments:

Me... said...

Yay, Mia will have so much fun with a little sister.. I'm excited for you!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to find out her name!

Carla said...

Yay! Exciting news! :)

Debbie said...

Oh, Trevor......I can sympathize --- thre is just too much testosterone in OUR family (even the dog). Enjoy your girls! Love, Aunt Deb