Running, playing, getting lots of energy out so we sleep at night! This is our life lately. I figure I better run with Mia while I can, because I anticipate this will get harder in the months to come. A few days ago Mia ran into the street for the first time (after disobeying my directive to "stop"). It really freaked me out because up until this point she has listened to commands that involved keeping her safe. Needless to say, she got a consequence! I ran as fast as I could after her, but she is SPEEDY these days and I am getting slower.
We have much to work on, but so it goes!
Mia is having a blast being outside more and I am learning to love all her boundless energy. It keeps me going when I just feel like sitting on the couch with my feet up.
First sleepover! We got to have Madelyn overnight last weekend and it was sooo much fun. Here we are with both girls at the park (getting a taste of what's to come!).
Madelyn and Mia are so different, it's hilarious. When we got to the park, Mia took off running. Madelyn, on the other hand, was standing next to the stroller for the longest time. She had started out wearing these necklaces and holding her baby, but we had taken them away for the park playtime. Trevor and I finally realized that she wasn't playing yet because she wanted them back on! As soon as we gave them back to her she happily started playing at the park! Too funny.
Bathtime! The girls got super crazy in the tub and drenched our entire bathroom floor.
It was hilarious!
We celebrated Easter up at my brother's house! Even though it poured we still had an easter egg hunt indoors. Mia had to have some help from the adults to compete with her older cousins!
I'm not quite sure how they got Annie, the cat, into this little wagon.
At the easter egg hunt at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle! Mia was in her element.
2 comments:
What fun times ;)
I love the picture of Mia sitting sideways in the swing!
Post a Comment