Monday, September 22, 2008

FALL and 19 months!

Mia turned 19 months old yesterday! So hard to believe. She looks especially grown up in the picture below. From learning her ABC's, counting, coloring, and even learning to obey.... our little girl is getting all grown up. Some days I just eat her up and other days I am tearing my hair out... either way, we are really enjoying watching her grow and blossom right now.


We had fun exploring in the crisp autumn air today and even found a few fallen leaves. I am excited to experience the many wonders of this new season through the eyes of my daughter! I laughed when we walked "to the playground" this afternoon but didn't actually make it to the playground..... Mia was too enthralled with a million other things that she encountered on her way there! The pond, the doggies, rocks/pinecones/leaves, kids playing soccer, random people jogging, airplanes and more.

WE had so many fun times with family and friends over the months of August and September. I hope to put a few pictures of these times up later... at the present time we are experiencing some computer trouble and unfortunately it takes way too long to upload the photos!

Happy Autumn to you!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that picture!

I wish fall would come to TX! I'm ready to wear long sleeves and long pants!

Jennifer said...

Love that picture!

I wish fall would come to TX! I'm ready to wear long sleeves and long pants!

Me... said...

Love this picture of Mia :) Looks like she's enjoying fall!
Glad you had a great time looking for leaves...