Friday, August 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauty!

I had to steal a picture of my sleeping beauty today! She took such a great nap and was so peaceful. I cannot believe how much space she takes up in her crib, compared to when she was a little baby! She looks like such a big girl when she is sleeping. All love and peace is restored to my heart when I can catch a glimpse of my sleeping angel.... regardless of the tantrums and challenges we have been facing!
7 weeks old! Almost 1 1/2 years ago!Funny little smirk
Her favorite new phrase, "What happened?"

2 comments:

Finley said...

Mia - thank you for my new CD, I love it! See you soon
your friend,
finley

Nicole & James said...

Hey Lindsey - I'm so sorry I missed you guys this last Sunday, but perhaps it will work out at some point in December when I'm home for a few weeks. Your mom and dad were at our place earlier this week and your mom told me about Mia's blog...so cute! I still can't believe you're a mother sometimes, but I know that Mia is very lucky to have you as her mother! :0)