Sunday, October 26, 2008

ABC's!

Mia loves singing! Shas really been honing her singing skills while we have been on Maui. From ABC's, to Jesus Loves Me, Zippity-Do-Dah, Row your Boat, The More We Get Together, Happy Birthday To You and others.... she suprises us by remembering all or most of the words to these songs and even the tunes! Very entertaining.

Here is Mia saying her ABC's in the car in Maui.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea Mia!

That's a great family picture too!

Me... said...

WOW! so much fun to watch her say those, what a smart little girl :)

Kurt and Michelle said...

Awwww...I miss me some MIA!!!!! I feel like she's all grown up. And I don't know if it's just my inflated sense of self...but I swear she said "Aunt Chel" at the beginning of the video clip ;) Hope you all are enjoying yourselves!! Love you lots :)