So much to be thankful for!
Mia turned 9 months the day before Thanksgiving and it was such a wonderful reminder of how much we have to be thankful for! She continues to be healthy and happy and is turning into a good sleeper! Who would have thought...
We had an amazing weekend with family up in Lynden and Bellingham. Troy and Heather hosted Turkey Day. The day was crystal clear and sunny! We enjoyed some delicious food and a 1st ever game of family flag football. Mia enjoyed playing with her cousins who loved on her the entire day!
Sitting patiently with cousin Marissa
The beautiful table
The hosts
Carving The Bird
Mia enjoying REAL turkey and mashed potatoes. None of that baby stuff.
Troy still enjoys pestering his sisters
Bryce, Chloe & Marissa playing dolly with Mia
Bryce sacked out on his favorite uncle
The day after Turkey day was another gorgeous sunny day.
Books with Papa
An unidentified look. I think it may be trouble.
Loving dollies with Grandma
At Gasworks Park
Cousin love
1 comment:
Thank you for the comment on our blog. I didn't know you had a blog. I also added your blog as a link from ours. Mia is so beautiful! I hadn't seen pictures of her, other than her baby announcement, until recently when Troy was here in TX. I'm hoping the reunion in Bellingham works out. I have never been there and would love to visit.
Post a Comment