Monday, September 17, 2007

Cruisin' for a bruisin'





Ah, I welcome myself to the world of bumps and bruises, known by mothers of children on the move. It is a new chapter in parenting! I have to think on a whole new level in terms of her safety. Her busy little body has now learned how to stand up using any and everything around her for support. I think she prefers the view from standing, over sitting and crawling. She is still quite unstable, and has received her fair share of red bumps this past week from falling and hitting her head. I wonder what our neighbors must think is going on in our aparment! There has been a lot of wailing. It has been very fun to watch her explore her environment! You can see the excitement for life in her big brown eyes.

Also this week Mia got her first high chair and has learned to feed herself Cheerios. I had no idea Cheerios could be so entertaining! Praise the Lord, I can get something done.
Mia's buddies, Madelyn & Kylia


A glimpse of Halloween: I don't think the bunting suit will work this year as it doesn't allow her to move. She was not very happy in it, but I had to get a picture.



No comments: