Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do. Pics from Hawaii coming soon. We've been SICK for a long time and finally (cross my fingers) hopefully getting well again. In the meantime, a couple of funny and precious things with the girls.
Mia: LOVED Hawaii so much she has now learned to hold her breath underwater and does this every night in the tub. Tub time turns into almost an hour every night as she "searches" for treasures underwater. It's pretty funny. All this with a double ear infection! We also started swimming lessons with our good friend Madelyn!
Clara: First words "Ma-ma" and "Uh-oh!" Well, she already said "da-da" too. But the others are more dear to my heart. :) It's so sweet to hear her learn to talk! She's also very close to crawling- in the meantime she "scoots' her way very properly across the floor. Perhaps the funniest thing about her right now is that she has decided she is a baby-doll lover. One day in the last week or so she latched on to Mia's bitty baby and hasn't let go since. I am serious about this. She cries hysterically if I leave it on the floor after I pick her up or if I try to put her to bed without it. She prefers to eat with it, nurse wtih it, sleep with it, etc etc. Not sure how this happened as even Mia is not a baby-doll lover. I guess she is asserting her personality very loud and clear!
No comments:
Post a Comment