We finally did it! It took a little time to convince daddy.... but he finally decided he was ready for his baby girl to get her first haircut! We took her to a cute little kids salon called "Lil Klippers," where she sat in a train (her choice) and played with many different toys to try to keep her entertained for the half hour. Boy does it take a lot of patience to keep a little one occupied and still while trying to cut hair in all the right places! This was Jenny, the woman who cut Mia's hair. She was very patient and kind!
The after shot of her hair in the back.... all the baby hairs gone!
Loving all the new toys to play with
What'cha lookin at?
Hey, I DO kind of like getting my hair cut!
A pic of the little train she sat in, and getting a little squirmy!
Finished product... ready to get out and be done.
Daddy and his BIG girl
Oh, the excitement of LIFE!
Saturday night we enjoyed dinner out with my parents at the Icon Grill in Seattle. We celebrated both their birthdays which were last week. Mia just adores any kind of celebration... she loves to sing, help blow out the candles, and open presents of course. Just say the word "birthday" and she is raring to go.
Just check out this amazingly decadent sundae from the Icon Grill. This thing was HUGE! I of course was not satisfied with the puny little chocolate thing they brought with the birthday candle so I ordered the chocolate sundae. I had NO idea it would be that decadent. Apparently they are known for their sundaes! We all shared, of course.... Mia couldn't wait to dig in. We laughed at how 1 year ago on her 1st birthday she didn't even like the taste of her cupcake because she'd never had anything sweet before! MY, how things have changed in 1 year.
Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!
And Happy Birthday to Grandma Vicki too! SO many birthdays in the last few months.
And a few more to come....
3 comments:
she looks like she did so well with the hair cut! it's so cute on her :)
That sunday looks amazing...
Oh how blessedly delicious that sundae looks! I want to go there.
I LOVE the haircut! And the haircut pics, of course... but the cut - so CUTE!
Yay! How fun! Do you guys want to find out what you're having with your ultrasound coming up? Nathan and I had ours this week - it was so amazing. A little girl anderson is on her way. :) So fun.
Post a Comment