Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hooray! I'm almost 2!

Hello, my name's Mia.
I'm turning 2 in 11 days!
I'm so excited to open presents, dance and eat cupcakes!
My favorite color is red.
I love to explore outside, play hide-and-seek, pretend play with my Elmo, and run around buck-naked AWAY from mommy and daddy. I also love to dance and sing. My favorite song is "He's got the whole world" and "Happy Birthday to You."

Mommy is having lots of fun with me right now.... I keep her laughing and smiling all the time, even when she is throwing up.
Mommy has a baby in her tummy and I can't wait until the baby is big enough so I can HOLD it!
I LOVE babies. I'm going to be the best big sister EVER!



Mia at a recent visit to Greenlake in the freezing cold with Auntie Alesha. She didn't seem to mind the weather!



I thought this seagull was so interesting with its' polka-dotted tail.

Mia also LOVES coloring and painting right now. We may be biased... but she could be the next Alexandra Nikita!

Mia thinks Finley is her baby. She loves to play mommy.
Luckily Finley goes along with it all right now!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Early Birthday Mia! Love the purple hat!