5 reasons I'm certain Christmas made a strong impact on Mia this year.
1. She is still running naked singing jingle bells every morning
2. All of her dollies are now named Jesus
3. She has repeatedly asked me if there are any "more presents"
4. All the trees outside are now Christmas trees
5. She asks me every morning if we get to go to "grandma's house."
Christmas was a blast this year.! Mia bought into all of it.... the wonder of Santa Claus, the birth of Jesus (she became obsessed with the nativity scene at my mom and dad's house and carried the baby Jesus and Mary with her everywhere), the presents, the family time. She even got into the caroling and learned to sing Jingle Bells, Silent Night and We Wish you a Merry Christmas. We made some awesome memories! Also Trevor and I were particularly thrilled with the glorious gift of a new computer that will allow me to keep the blog updated more readily! I guess I was a good girl this year!
Our white Christmas... we had almost 2 feet of snow in Bellingham and enjoyed running around in it and making a snowman!
Fun kitchen themed presents for Mia (wearing her new apron)
Santa Frank with all the grandkids
All the grandkids in their new Hannah jammies!
Thomas the Train was a hit too!
Fun Christmas Eve visit with Justyn, Finley & their family
No comments:
Post a Comment