Our little sugar and spice girl is walking! About 3 weeks ago she started toddling around and hence, I am just now finding time to upload some photos. At first it looked like a combo frankenstein/mummy walk, now she is starting to gain some speed and is less wobbly. Watch out world! We are amazed at how verbal she is becoming too! Uh-oh, I fear she may be learning this from me. She mimicks and repeats everything we say... No! Car, wah-wah (for water), more, ball, "meow," and "guh" (not sure what that means) are a few. It is fascinating to watch her little brain develop as she becomes more interactive with the world around.
She has also taken to climbing up and into things, especially the dishwasher. Apparently I spend so much time loading and unloading the dishwasher, she wants to get in on the fun.
Over the past few weeks we have had a few amazingly sunny but FRIGID days here in Seattle. I have really enjoyed taking Mia to a nearby park where she enjoyed getting in on the action on some of the playsets. I am looking forward to this spring/summer when she will really enjoy playing outside!
Her first true goose-egg on her forehead.
The grin during her first walking days
1 comment:
Yeah Mia! I'm sure she's loving that she can get where she wants to go much faster now!
Post a Comment