Well, with a 3 1/2 year old bouncing off the walls with energy and a 9 month old crawling and trying to keep up, there is much chaos in our house these days. Loads of giggles, tears and just plain energy. Add Clara learning to self-feed and the girls battling over toys and learning to co-exist (especially now that Clara is mobile and has quite a little determined spirit!) I am so thankful we have our beloved babysitter back so I can get a little reprieve now and then at work! It helps me appreciate my job at home and be a better mommy. Although we are BUSY, we are having so much fun! Our girls have a lot of personality and spice! I recently commented to a friend how I was a bit shocked by Clara's new found spunk and personality (throwing tantrums already!) she replied, 'Well of course! Both her parents have spice!" Darn. I guess we may have passed some of that down. Our kids don't stand a chance!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment