So much fun in Sisters!
We often spend Memorial Day Weekend with the Sharp Family in Oregon... this year was no different! This year we traveled to Sisters (6+ hour car drive...). Mia even did pretty well in the car! Thanks to the ipod and Caillou...
Sadie (5 this month) and Mia were instantly best buds. I knew it was trouble when within 15 minutes of us arriving I said, "Where are the girls?" Only to find them both in the driver seat of our car into my makeup.... lipstick, eyeliner, concealer, blush, mascara, you name it. They had it on their faces. I am sorry I don't have a pic of that! They are two beautiful, independent, strong-willed little girls who also LOVE to pose as mommies...
Here with baby Gavin (3 months). He is such an AMAZING, sweet-natured baby. Teri had said he was a "dream" baby but now I believe it. Truly, this baby rarely cries, unless he really needs something. He was a sport to put up with all the attention by the girls! Setting the bar a little high for our next one...
Just helpin in the kitchen! I can't believe how much Sadie looks like Teri these days!
Munchin' on grapes...
And Sadie happily playing mommy to Mia (notice the boatload of stuffies in Mia's lap!)
Mia loving time with baby Gavin! Can I hold that baby mommy? Can I hold him?
She ADORED him.
Even getting to feed him for a moment...
Snuggling with Gavin in the hammock.
Please try not to smother the baby! Oh dear... poor Gavin!
Auntie Tammy and Gavin!
I can't believe how old Korbin and Hayden are getting! Such big boys.
Gavin gettin a bath in the sink!
2 comments:
what a fun weekend! Glad the trip down there went well.
I can't wait to see Mia with the new baby girl :)
Great pics Linz!
Post a Comment