
Today was Mia's 4 month birthday... it is hard to believe that her newborn days are over for good! We are truly enjoying witnessing her personality unfold day by day. Though a small part of me is sad that she will never again be a tiny little bug, I have to say that this is a FUN age. And, I have one good friend with an 8 week old and another with a baby coming next Wednesday, so we can get our newborn fix when we see them! Not to mention I work with newborns, so I think I'm covered. Sleep is still a bit of a challenge, but we are making good strides. AND, our strong-willed little girl finally took a bottle when I was at work on Wednesday! Actually, she took 3 bottles thanks to the super Grammy Whisperer (my mom) and Trevor's hard work. Boy is that a relief for me! I can go to work and not feel guilty about leaving her home hungry.
All the parenting challenges Trevor and I have faced so far have truly humbled us... I have learned that an unexpected by-product of learning how to parent is sanctification! I am so grateful for our new little member of the family who has brought smiles, spunk and already taught us so much about sacrifice and selflessness. Priceless.
In her new Bumbo Chair, practicing sitting up like a big girl.
Looking well fed


Water baby! Loving tub time with mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment