Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3 months already!

How is it that Mia is already 3 months old? So much has changed in three months! She is babbling, giggling, grabbing toys, getting new (blonde!) hair, recognizing those she knows and letting us know her preferences (she is quite particular, I might say). These last three months have flown by! And yet, I can't remember life without her. Life is about to change even more, as I (mommy) go back to work next week. Mia still chooses not to take a botttle... though we know she can because she has taken one in the past. We all know Mia has enough fat stores to last her in case of famine... next week will probably be hardest on me as I haven't been away from her for longer than 3 hours! Yet another bridge to cross... and I'm sure we will all come out unscathed.




















1 comment:

just the four of us said...

Mom just sent me Mia's blog addy today. It's so nice to see photos! Congratulations, guys! What a cutie! :)